There has been this concept for quite sometime that there should be one click install for the applications in Linux. This applies to the themes and widgets of wordpress too 🙂 and quite some applications are taking it seriously (like wordpress for example).
But how about the application to do one-click install, there are couple of issues with that but still there exists at least one way. A nice blog <a href="http://www.linux.com/feature/49328">here.
If you want to know more about one click install, you can start <a href="http://klik.atekon.de/docs/?page=How%20to%20use">here.
- 2009/12/08 Pipeing linux commands and their output
- 2009/11/25 Linux Installation Guide
- 2009/11/22 Some good and nice open source books worth downloading.
- 2009/11/21 5 Sites To Find Free Alternatives To Popular Software
- 2009/11/20 Add current date and time in vim