Today I found an interesting piece of information. I was trying to debug a problem with the cups service and found that cups offers a web administration.brbrThe server is running at port 631. So point your browser to browser with <a href="http://localhost:631">link and happy digging.
- 2009/10/26 Vi/VIM and Unix/Linux cheatsheets.
- 2009/10/12 Adding dates to your photos.
- 2009/10/08 root shell auditing and syslog entry for all commands of shell
- 2009/10/01 Boot Linux Over HTTP With boot.kernel.org (BKO)
- 2009/09/26 7-deadly-linux-commands